Thursday, May 12, 2011

Kenting Extravaganza Leftovers

I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked. But luckily, 9 other people came on the trip, so I had more than enough pictures to choose from. Tehehe.

In no particular order:

Whale tail detail at the aquarium

Calligraphist at the night market. 

This was us before we went for the ride of our lives. So naive. So happy. 

Artsy fartsy squids at the aquarium

We were all very delirious by the time we arrived in Kaohsiung on Friday morning. 

Our expressions tell it all.

She looks like she was made for nature.

9 people in six seats. Only Michael was comfortable in front. 

Poker should be everyone's favorite past time :D

Big, big, big tanks at the aquarium

We played MASH and other card games on Friday night.

Aye dios mios. Final destination by inner tube.

Slow dancing on the shore

I wish I could cross "wade in a fountain" off my bucket list, but all the little kids were doing it. 

Ahh! Me and Yong Hong were twinsies with our fresh mango juices.

...and this is Terry and me being dragged across the ocean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment