Monday, February 21, 2011

Just A Few

One of my favorite things to drink here is something I've actually never tried. What it is, is fresh milk with a dollop of molasses/coffee/brown stuff and your choice of green beans, tapioca pearls, or grass jelly. I'm not a big fan of tapioca pearls (or I should say, I don't prefer it) and so I always get green beans and grass jelly. You also can have it served to you warm, with ice, or with little ice. I get it with little ice. By the time I'm ready to drink, the ice has melted and it's simply cold.

Ta da! 

I also purchased new shoes while I was at the Uni-President Department Store.

Aren't they beautiful?? The only problem was...

They had the Italian flag on them.

All over them.

But for 50% off (750NT total) and only three sizes left (one being in my exact size), I couldn't really pass up a good pair of walking shoes. Not to mention brand name and in a good/decent color. So all I had to perform was a little surgery...

And once again. Ta da! Almost like they never existed. And as for the front flags, they can be easily removed or simply hidden. And I was so proud of myself for being thrifty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment