Sunday, April 17, 2011

Animals in Taiwan

Lawrence, Jenn, and I made a trip to the zoo a couple of Saturdays ago. I love the zoo so much! I know when it comes to zoos and museums, I'm able to last a lot longer than the average person. So! I will probably have to go back again in order to be able to see all the animals. The weather was wonderful. No. The weather was fantastic and everything we could have asked for. Breezy, sunny, and perfect.

Welcome to the zoo! Jenn and I were both wearing pink, so we had to take a picture with the lady flamingos.

Lawrence needed a picture with his brothers.

Monkeys!

I love to see all of the GREEN.

More monkeys..

And more monkeys..

And more monkeys.

Giraffes are one of my favorite animals to see at the zoo :)

From far away, it looked like a child had climbed into the giraffe habitat. 

Ireland's proverb says, there are two things in the world that can't be joked: 1. marriage 2. potato

Fatty hippos

One of the most interesting things of the day: an umbrella had fallen into the rhino area, and they were either a) confused or b) not pleased. 

We  the zoo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment