Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Kaohsiung & Others

This place was called Meinong. It was a touristy place where people could see Hakka culture through old relics. It was...an interesting place. Kind of.

My little cousin and I fed fish for 10NT :)

My uncle said this was what they used to play with: pans, bottles, and sticks.

Noodles in Meinong

My uncle said there was something special about this vegetable, but I didn't understand him

Ham hock. My family loves it, but I'm not a big fan.

My FAVORITE! Stewed cabbage.

A place famous for their banana desserts. Their ice cream was delicious, because it tasted homemade. Real banana ice cream is pretty rare, no?

A newly opened amusement park, hotel, and department store called E-Da. We didn't get to stay for very long, but it seemed like it was a good place to spend the day.

I love lanterns.

I don't know what portion this was...perhaps the hotel?

My beloved GongCha. I always get this when I go back to Kaohsiung.

No comments:

Post a Comment