Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 5 - Kaohsiung to Kenting

Leaving Kaohsiung was saddening, but I had heard so many wonderful things about Kenting! I was sure that it would be a wonderful end to spring break. We got on a three-hour bus ride, and arrived at A-Gong Resort Hotel at around 12pm. When we got to our rooms, we thought we were in heaven. The rooms were kind of like cabanas/bungalows and we could already feel the beachy lifestyle sinking into our blood&bones. I regret not taking photos of the hotel room, but at the same time, I feel that this shows how overwhelmed we were by our hotel rooms. All of us went walking down the main street in search of food, and the others ended up eating at a homestyle restaurant. After lunch, we went to the beach behind our hotel to relax before dinner came around. During this time, one of my friends went looking for cheap bicycle rentals. When nighttime came, we scoured the local night market (which was right on the main street) for all of our favorite snacks. We were all impressed, as well as excited to come back the next night.

The beaches just kept getting more and more beautiful.


As much as I enjoy life in Taipei, I could get used to seeing this every day.

5/8

2/8

I enjoy the symmetry of this photograph.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete